Greenhouse Classroom Ingredients:
- Peal calendula petals and allow them to dry
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of the dried calendula petals to a mug
- Bring water to a boil
- Pour ~8oz of boiling water into the mug
- Cover the mug and steep for 10-15 minutes – enjoy!
Inspired by: https://thefreerangelife.com/calendula-guide/
- Calendula flowers have petals that serve as a source of vitamin C to help strengthen the immune system.
- Calendula also has vitamin A to help with vision, immunity, fertility, and growth.
- Has antioxidants (flavonoids and carotenoids). Used in homeopathic medicine for a variety of conditions including lowering inflammation.
|Crop||Vitamin K||Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||Vitamin B9 (Folate)||Vitamin C||Magnesium||Calcium||Phosphorous||Iron||Potassium|
Location of origin:
- Southern Europe