- Daniel N. Arshack, Partner, Arschack & Hajek PL.L.C.
- Dickson Despommier, Ph.D., Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University and Vertical Farm
- Cameron Diaz, Actress
- Nicholas Eisenberger, Founder, Pure Energy Partners
- Chris Maxey, Founder and Director The Island School
- Drew Schaefer, Carnegie Hudson Resources Limited LLC
- Justin Avellar, Sidley Austin LLP
- Isabelle Choy, Bank of America Private Banking
- Louie Kay, United Wind
- Sarah Nehmeh, Bank ABC -*Co-Chair
- Catherine Quiroz, CariClub *Co-Chair
- Sarah Rosli, Google
- Shareen Williams, Deloitte
NY Sun Works Council is a select group of leaders in the science, sustainability, health and innovative education movements in America, who are passionate about NY Sun Works mission and work.
The NYSW Council members serve as ambassadors of our organization and work closely with NY Board and Staff to help raise funds and awareness about our vision to create a generation of environmental innovators empowered to create solutions to global resource challenges.
Membership is reserved for donors who make gifts of $5,000 or more annually.