Spicy Stir Fry Tatsoi
Greenhouse Classroom Ingredients:
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar (optional – can use apple cider vinegar or other vinegar)
- Lime juice
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a bowl whisk together 2 tbsp soy sauce, ¼ teaspoon rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons minced ginger, ¼ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Using a large skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon oil and saute tatsoi
- When the tatsoi is wilted, add sauce and reduce to low heat until sauce thickens a bit
- Serve and enjoy!
- Excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin A, manganese and antioxidants!
- Vitamin A is an important nutrient that helps your body’s immune function and vision!
|Crop||Vitamin K||Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||Vitamin B9 (Folate)||Vitamin C||Magnesium||Calcium||Phosphorous||Iron||Potassium|
Location of origin:
Share your own recipe!
Is there a recipe of your own that utilizes this crop? Please complete the following form to share your recipe, and we will add it to the website: Harvest Program Family Recipes. Thank you!